Thursday, August 3, 2017

WINNER WINNERS CHICKEN DINNERS | "NAME THAT SKETCH" CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone,
I have been a little behind the 8 ball the last month.  I have recently started uni so I have had to prioritise my time and try to find balance, which I am finding so hard to to.  Anyways, enough about me, lets get on with it.

June winners:

Our International Winner is Cathy Lu.  Congratulations Cathy!


Cathy has won our month prize donated by KJKareen at Accent Scrapbooking.

The Local Winner for JUNE Sketch challenge is:

Rachel R


Rachel has won a prize pack from the beautiful Charm from Charms Creations.

An the name that Sketch winner is: 


Blogger judyw said...
Amazing design team inspirations - what about naming the challenge "the circle of life" as the team have chosen photos that reflect various life stages and the circle is a prominent theme
Thursday, June 08, 2017
Judy, if you contact me via the Facebook Page I will sent you your challenge that you will Guest Design with.

All winners please contact me via the Facebook Page with your address details so that I can arrange to have your prizes sent out.

I'll be back tomorrow with the July Winners. Thanks everyone for playing along. The calibar of entries is growing.

Krisy xx

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.