Friday, July 1, 2016

JULY SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hi Beautiful Ladies.

We are officially half way through the year.  Can you believe how fast it is flying!?!   This month will also be the start of 2 new features on Scrap the Girls.  There will be 2 extra posts each month one with a home grown Aussie Guest Designer and the other with an International Guest Designer.  I can't wait for you all to see who I have lined up the work is AH-MAZING! So keep an eye out later in the month!

Let's get on with this months reveal.  Here is the sketch from Kristine Davidson.


And here are the DT interpretations:





 














This months prize is a $25 voucher from Scrapbook Boutique. June winner will be announced shortly. In the meantime, I can't wait to see what you all come up with.


Krisy xx

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Thanks for a great sketch and such inspiring samples! Have linked up my page :)

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. loved the sketch, I have linked up my layout! Thanks..

Unknown said...

Loved this sketch, page linked. Natou77

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.